In today’s fast-paced IT world, where the technologies are evolving rapidly, a voluminous amount of data is generated every day.
Because of this increase in data, more and more organizations are adopting the Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Kafka etc for storing and analyzing the Big Data.
Therefore, the job opportunities regarding these technologies are also increasing at a faster pace. This results in demand for the professionals with Hadoop Certification. Let’s take a look at some predictions:
· Big Data & Hadoop Market is expected to reach $99.31B by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 42.1% from 2015 — Forbes
· McKinsey predicts that by 2018 there will be a shortage of 1.5M data experts — McKinsey Report
· The average salary for Big Data Hadoop Developer is $135k — Indeed.com Salary Data.
Big Data Hadoop Certification:
· CCA Spark and Hadoop Developer Certification (CCA175) — Cloudra Certification
· HDP Certified Developer — Hortonworks Certification
For detailed explanation about Hadoop Certification — check here
You can get additional training for other related concepts and also try your hands at industry-niche projects to attract better job opportunities. The whole idea is to remain as flexible as possible along with being very very relevant to stay ahead in the maddening competition.