What is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is the on-demand delivery of compute power, database storage, applications, and other IT resources through a cloud services platform via the Internet with pay-as-you-go pricing.
Whether you are running applications that share photos to millions of mobile users or you’re supporting the critical operations of your business, a cloud services platform provides rapid access to flexible and low-cost IT resources.
What is AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) can help your business thrive. AWS is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform.
Offering over 175 fully-featured cloud services from data centers around the globe, organizations from large enterprises and governmental agencies to fast-growing startups, have easy access to IT services like processing, networking, storage, security and more. AWS helps them lower costs, become more agile and innovate faster to scale and grow.
How does AWS Cloud work?
Put simply, Amazon Web Services is a collection of Cloud Computing services that allow users to ‘rent’ their services, creating a seamless approach for many business models. Many allow AWS to run their websites or apps for reasons including cost, storage, efficiency, and security.
AWS is commonly used for:
· Storing large amounts of data
· Processing large datasets
· Handling peak loads for e-commerce websites
· Hosting static websites
· Hosting dynamic applications or websites with web, application and database tiers
· And so much more
AWS cloud computing gives an easy, versatile, and profoundly dependable framework platform in the cloud.
This has been endorsed by a huge number of organizations across the globe. Countries like North America, South America, Canada, China, European Union, and many more are included in the list.
These locations are extensive enough to ensure the framework is powerful and safeguarded against the effects of disruptions and other malfunctions.
As indicated in the website of AWS, the following features are included in the service:
· Amazon DynamoDB is a NoSQL management database system
· Amazon EC2 refers to adaptable virtual servers in the cloud
· Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) is the accessible capacity in the cloud
· AWS Lambda service runs code without focusing on servers
· Amazon Aurora is also a high-execution relational database management system
· Amazon Lightsail introduces and oversees virtual private servers
· Amazon SageMaker is a cloud machine learning program that develops, trains, and sends AI models at scale
· Amazon RDS is a relational database management for Prophet, MySQL, SQL Server,
· PostgreSQL, MariaDB, etc.
· Amazon VPC refers to ton isolated cloud assets
In short, Amazon Cloud has a positive impact. It helps reduce costs of infrastructure, secures, backups and is a fast way to connect to millions. It is flexible and user friendly and all that one is looking for.
It is an adventure backed with some useful tips that can help you in the future.
AWS Certification Training is also available around the world, that can provide you an in depth knowledge of how AWS works and learn various aspects of its functions.
Cloud Computing with AWS is thus an appreciable initiative for the ones who are making their first step in the field of business. This can act as a productive step for whoever who uses it.
Take a Look : AWS Online Training Topics — Latest Updated